Adam Scott Weintraub is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Oklahoma and was president of the Legal Honors Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Adam began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Tulsa County. After establishing himself as a bright, energetic and zealous prosecutor, Adam was recruited into civil practice, defending insurance companies. Since then, Adam has worked with some of the largest insurance companies in the United States, and sued the others. Adam has tried cases all across Oklahoma, in State and Federal Courts. Adam also serves as general counsel for a number of local businesses.
Adam has also successfully mediated hundreds of cases, is an Adjunct Settlement Judge for the Northern District of Oklahoma, and has been trained in mediation at the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University.
- University Of Oklahoma - B.A. with Distinction - 1986 Phi Beta Kappa
- University Of Oklahoma - JD - 1989 Phi Delta Phi (Magister 1989)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University—Mediating the Litigated Case, 2015
- General Litigation and Trial
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- AAA of Oklahoma
- American Commerce Insurance Company
- Applied Controls Corporation
- Auto Club Inter-Insurance Exchange
- International Custom Controls
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- Northland Insurance Company
- Mendota Insurance Company
- Ross v. Pace 87 P.3d 593 2004 OK 13
- Sanders by and through Sanders v. Crosstown Market Inc 850 P.2d 1061 (Okla 1993)
- Western United Insurance Company
Certifications (practice in States, etc)
- United States Supreme Court
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- US District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- US District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Supreme Court Of the State Of Oklahoma
Associations and Community Involvements
- Board Of Directors - Temple Israel
- Board Of Directors - Brooktown Homeowner's Association
All activity on this site is overseen by Adam Weintraub, one of Oklahoma's premier attorneys. Based in Tulsa, OK, Adam is a partner in the law firm of Savage, O'Donnel, Affeldt, Weintraub & Johnson and has received a peer review rating of AV by Martindale-Hubbell. (1)
Adam also hosts 'What's your Problem' heard every Wednesday morning from 7am-8m during the Dave and Nina Show on Mix 96.5 Radio in Tulsa, OK. During the show, callers receive free legal advice and everyone learns a little more about how to handle sticky legal situations.
(1) An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. A lawyer must be admitted to the bar for 10 years or more to receive an AV® rating.